Not just kaeng is adding one to the counter, I’m getting older, too. Tomorrow is my thirty-first birthday, and looking back, it’s been a pretty good year.
- I’ve been to Lofoten, which is among the most beautiful places on this earth.
- I’ve been to a fitness club for the first time in my life. And decided that it’s not for me.
- I did a lot more outdoor climbing than the previous year. I didn’t manage Sån-ja, although I had hoped too, but it’ll happen. Next year. I climbed to the top of Svolvaergeita, though.
- I’ve been part of launching two successful expansions for Anarchy Online. And I finally changed teams, and now I’m lead programmer on TLJ2, which is fun.
- I made a few new friends, and got to know some other people much better.
- I had an amazing summer, with kajakking, grilling at the beach, trips to Östmarka, swimming and climbing.
- I read a few extrordinary books.
- I became a member of Save the Rhino, and decided next year’s vacation.
- I’ve looked at more appartments than I’d imagined without finding the right one to buy. It’s been kind of fun looking at how others live, though.
- I went on some great cabin-trips, to Beitostolen, Trysil and Hemsedal.
Other “firsts” this year:
- Sitting in an outdoor whirlpool at -20 degrees Celsius.
- Stealing my own bike.
- Games Convention.
- ZZ Top in concert.