- Finally write that report for my last client.
- Set up CruiseControl.
- Systematically test all the Ogre samples on Intel GMA.
- Look for Lua SDL bindings.
- Read up on what happened at GDC.
- Try some tricks with metatables and automatic object synchronization.
- Play a lot of space games for research.
- Buy new glasses, because the tape around the old ones are uber-nerdy.
- Watch the Watchmen.
- Make the best gnocchi I can.
- Bake a cake.
Looks like the coming weeks will be much less packed than the previous two. Or just as packed, but with more fun.