“Message rejected because text message storage is full” – that has got to be the worst UX on a modern phone
- why is there a separate “text message storage”?
- why is it so small?
- I have more than 20MB of available space in the phone. why not use some of that to back up some of my … 200 (?) text messages?
- why didn’t you tell me it was getting fulll?
- how about telling me what I can do to fix this?
- why is the only option I found to address this one that deletes all messages? who wants that?
- can I get the text message you rejected now that I’ve made space?
Sigh. If you just sent me a text, I didn’t get it.